Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New year builds
Post up your new year builds here, Let's get some wrenching done and get on the trails!!!
Blazer:
Rebuild 454
Assemble rebuilt turbo 400 and doubler transfercase
Completely gut the Blazer of current engine, trans, t-case, and interior
Build interior cage
Rough body work and paint
install engine/trans/t-case
build bumpers
Reinstall interior

Hoping to actually start on this right at the beginning of the year.
My goal is to get Kasi's 8.8 in and get a bender to start beefing up the roll cages and want to make new bumpers for the jeeps.

My brother is on the verge of moving up and he is wanting to put a hemi in his 4-door

Also need to get my 86 chevy a little more road worthy

And SLE for both the yj's
wont be with the club but will get the tune port installed in mich, and front locker.
TJ:

Same ol' unit bearings, driver's side ujoint. I'll definitely need to do this before February if I get this job...as I'll be driving to Livengood and back once every couple weeks. I got all kinds of vibes today just driving back from ballaine in 4wd...cleared up in 2wd so I might even need front driveshaft ujoints changed, and a look at my t-case chain.

CB antenna mounted and peaked CB from mark wired up

Maybe re-wire and re-plumb my air compressor, and install winch control panel
i got to wire up my jeep project, witch i dont know how to do lol
find seats for my jeep, build a rack for radiator, build spear tire rack

rear main seal on my 91 ford 1 ton van

and if u need help TJVigilante i can probly give u a hand.
Transplant a complete 4.0 Ho, with trans, transfer, axles, wiring harness and comuter into my 88 XJ with no oil presure and a dana 35. Rebuild warn winch, make safari rack for the top. Make rear bumper. Wheel it until it breaks again.

Build VW bug for wife:
-strip CJ8 frame
-make motor mounts for amc 360
- build floor pan and fire wall
-build roll cage and bumpers
-figure out what axles will work with out making custom axle widths
-buy my 4th set of tires in one year
- buy winch
- make wire harness
- put together
-paint pink!!!!
I have to get the CUCV rebuilt. The tranny I was going to use from a donor has burnt fluid. I was thinking about rebuilding it myself, but don't have time. I'm either going to have it rebuilt locally or order a built tranny from out of state. Need to install and have a new rear driveline built.
too many little things on the Hummer to list, if optempo stays up (and it likely will) I won't have the time or energy to fix them.