Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy intro
Hi all,

First off nice site, I had heard about it on AK4x4 but hadn’t really visited because I’m an Anchoragite (sp?). But I am up here for work this summer and thought I would check it out and was presently surprised.

I go by the same username on AK4x4, IH8MUD, and Pirate forums or AK95Taco on Yototech and TTORA. I drive a 95 Taco x-cab with about a 3” sus lift, 2”BL and to be installed here in the next couple of weeks 4.88’s ARB’s and OBA.

Oh yeah quick question any CB shops in town? I have the CB and antenna but need the coax and antenna mount (looking for the fender/hood style)?
Welcome, hope you can get out on the trail with the club while up around our neck of the woods. Not sure about the CB thing but I am sure someone on here will.
Welcome :allrighty: nice to see more toyotas in here. For the antenna thing try going to or calling Radio Fairbanks, there located on college road or maybe even Radio Shack on College Rd or on Old Steese.
Welcome to AO forums.
Sweet more Toys I love running with you yota guys.
You can try Truckwell of Alaska on Van horn they carry all of the Big rig CB equipment.
welcome to the madness!
naturalbornmudder Wrote:welcome to the madness!
X2

:laugh: :laugh:
:welcome:
Did you bring your trail rig, or will you be riding along?
Thanks for all the warm welcomes and the suggestions for the CB stuff! I got it all today during lunch, now just have to find the time to instal it...

Oh yeah the rig is up here, but I am still on winter tires and won't have the ARB's installed untill I go back home for a week at the end of the month. Starting the first of May though I should be all locked and tired up. Hope to get at least a couple of runs on her before July when I am going on a week long trip.
Is it a Toyota or a boat! Insanely deep waters in those pics!
Need to fix the newbie check in signs.
I was hoping I wasn't the only one that got confused on the newbie check in thing... Doesn't hurt to check twice I just should have copied the pictures over to both posts.

Yeah that first one scared the hell out of me, had I been that deep for literaly one more second I think I would have hydro locked the motor! Both the intake box and the water trap both were and the filter was wet right up to the intake tube. Luck was shining that day thogh and I would have to be stupid deep to have another scare like that one.