Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C02 filling
just curious if anyone knows where the best place to get a C02 tank filled in the north pole, fairbanks area?

thanks in advance
I had mine filled @ aire liquide on van horn, which is fine if u have a truck to pick it up in. They gave me hell about my car & won't release to an suv.

I'm gonna try air-gas next time
Air liquide on VanHorn Rd.

If it's a Powertank they'll want you to pull the handle off and drop it off. They fill owner bottles on Tues and Thurs.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:49 pm ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 pm ----------

[/COLOR]Beat me to the punch.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:53 pm ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 pm ----------

[/COLOR]I don't think Airgas fills bottles in house unfortunately. I beleive they ship everything to A-town, but I'll ask next time I'm in there.

I get all my exchange bottles from Airgas. If I remember right, that's why I've always gone to Airliqide to fill my Powertank.
thanks for the info fellas
Doesn't arctic fire still fill them?
Yes, They do. on the spot.
I thought so.
I'll check them out for the next fill.
I'm almost empty.
post up how they are. everyone at aire liquide figures the container will explode so they won't let me pick it up in the jeep, even though that is where it lives.
I've never had Arctic Fire even look to see what kind of vehicle I arrived in. Doubt you'd have probs there.

I think Air Liquide has that standard for all bottles - whether explosie or not... I could see it with acetylene...
Yes air liquid does it no matter what. Arctic fire doesn't. I used to pick up bottle for the hospital from there in the duty van.
thanks for the info may try Arctic Fire this weekend..
Good luck with that. I don't think they are open on the weekends. I'd call first.
will do, whats the going rate up here for filling i think i paid like 20-25$ in virginia to fill my cylinder last time?
went to Arctic Fire today 45$ to fill the 25lb tank, aint in Virginia anymore toto. ++++ things are expensive up here