Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First annual appreciation collection Thank You!
A while back, Nate had a thread that said PM me. The idea was presented to him to take a collection from members and give it to a club member that has given a lot to the club in the previous year to show the club's appreciation.

When Nate told me what the club had done, and that people had suggested I receive it, I didn't know quite what to think. I do feel I had given a lot to the club, but I also know there are several others who have also given a lot. And this right after a dozen of you spent the day helping me get rid of some of the stuff in my yard!

I want to say THANK YOU.
In actuallity, it couldn't have come at a better time for me and my family.
I told Nate that I was glad it was the first annual - or else I might not have been willing to accept it.

Of course, the idea isn't to give of your time and efforts expecting a return. However, it is nice to be appreciated and also it is cool to be able to show your appreciation. I look forward to giving next year to theis effort!

Thanks again, all who gave - and to those who wanted to but couldn't at the time. Again - this is an incredible club to be a part of. Thanks doesn't cover it. You guys (and gals) are great.
now that the cat is out of the bag, I would like to thank everyone who donated fundage, time, and equipment to assist in this endeavor.

To my knowledge, no one else has came close to the amount of dedication that ChevyKev and family have put not only into the club, but into the personal relationships and friendships with club members and potentials.

I was hardpressed to find a person in connection with the club who hasnt benefitted from the Knight families knowledge, generosity, and willingness to lend both to anyone who asks.
Kevin is the man for sure! His good deeds were still felt even last night when he was helping me wrench on my truck until 11:30pm in prep for this weekends ride. For me there are only a select few people I would even consider for such an award, and at this time I don't think it could have went to a better person!

Thanks again Kevin for everything.
All I can say is...

Kevin, Kevin... He's our man! If Kevin can't fix it, thow it away!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Kevin IS the most deserving person by a long shot IMHO even though he sometimes needs an interpretor ("no habla Jeep")lol he is always willing to help:allrighty:
LIke already stated. Kevin definately deserved this. I don't know if what was done is even enough for us to say thank you for all you have done and I know will continue to do for the group, the offroad community, and others. You are one great guy.
Here Here :O) Hes let me his trailer, helped me load 10 cords of wood, etc.
Kev Rocks!:allrighty::rockon:
Glad to see it worked out when you needed it. If you ever need help again, don't be afraid to ask.
Glad to hear it all came together when you needed it! No one works harder for his fellow wheeler then Kevin.
:grouphug:

You're the man