Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help needed
Well, after taking the sploder out and having some fun... I now have water in the front axle :eek: :nope: I know I need to replace the axle seals... so was wondering if anyone wanted to get greasy and help me out this weekend. If I attempt this, it has to be done by monday... as it's a DD. Appreciate any offers lol Hoping to get started around 12-1 saturday.
ok... I've looked at this.. and it's a fairly simply operation. I have postponed doing it til next saturday because of finals this saturday. So once again... looking for helpers lol
I'll see what I can do bud. :allrighty:
that'd be cool. It looks like it should be an easy job Rolleyes You know how that goes though. I'll post up more when it gets closer.
I will help if you need any, just let me know.
About what time and where? I could probabilly turn some wrenches after the meeting on Sat.
I'm thinking next saturday... I'll probably have already started on friday. I'll get back to it saturday soon as the sun warms it up enough to come out. I'm on Wainwright... in birchwood. Debating changing the U-Joints while I got her apart... but I don't have a vise. Sad
well change of plans.... teacher rescheduled for next weekend... so I'm gonna tear her apart now :eek: Heading to schmuck's, wanna come over, feel free... number is 356-3013... Thanks.
So you going to get this done today and come wheel tomorrow? I would help but we have the meeting today, and I'm still trying to finish this stupid fence here at the house so I can wheel tomorrow...