Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 North Pole Mud Drag schedule
Ren and Dianne have updated the calender for this years event. I will not be able to attend but I would reccomend y'all to get out and test your equipment or just watch.

I will ask if you are watching to bring your cameras and record some of the action so the ones out around the world can keep up on the home actions.

Here is the link to the web page for the schedule
http://www.parrishracing.com/

Have a fun safe season!
Guys an update for the ones who don't know. The races are up in the air right now due to insurance. Hopefully it all gets worked out.
Parrish racing is submitting the paperwork tomorrow for the insurance. They should know by wed if Saturday is a go or not.
bump for info if anyone has heard
I talked to Ren on Tuesday - races are set to be a go

This is a tests and tune - grudge matches welcome.

Anyone can race against anyone - and probably as often as we want.

No lights - just the old drop the arms and go.

Said they'll start it around 2:30
Sweet. I'll be working on the jeep a bit before the races and maybe after as well. Probably going to test and tune chris' truck at the drags.
anyone wanna try out my tractor tires? eh?! eh?! !!!! they measure about 43" at 15 psi
I think I'm going to make it out for this.
ak_petey Wrote:anyone wanna try out my tractor tires? eh?! eh?! !!!! they measure about 43" at 15 psi

Check with Shane. I think he was bringing the big Zuk
I don't think i am going to run the zuk, I have to fix the exhaust and R&R a U-joint.
I would love to try the tractor tires - but prob won't have time to go get them...

I still need to install the MSD6AL ignition system, add a few other little things like temp sensor/ air intake, etc...

Start and time it. Oh - and I should really "adjust" my trans cross member as with the lift the front ds hits just a touch.

And I should really add 2" blocks to the rear so I'm not nose up - but that is really trivial at this point
- just want it running and try out the new additions!

We'll see how much time I have tomorrow... after a business meeting... after moving tonight... after packing all day... AHHHH!
Races are cancelled for tomorrow.
That's a bummer.
More time to work on rigs, YIPEE!

Brian, you should come over and help me take a few apart.....Then we'll head to Kevin's in the afternoon and load some axles.
They were running the pits all day. I had to listen to the trucks all day while I worked in my driveway.