Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet & Greet 2011
M & G is coming up, Who needs to work on thier rig to get ready? post it up so we can start fixing them up to go.
When you coming by to get the trailer? you might need to check it over so you don't run into any problems on your trip.
I need work. If I can find my pinion bearing I plan on changing that this Saturday. Got to put the interior back together. Need to fix some wires on the winch. And get it to Kelly to make sure the motor is good to go.
I give me a time to show up and i will help you out. Do you need me to bring the tool truck?
Don i will pick up the trailer when i can find a place to stash it in Fairbanks.
Shane, I just need to replace 2 tires on the trailer before you pick it up. Where is the best place to go?
Supposed to be checking the distributor cap, filling the t-case and checking something on the steering (I guess I'll figure it out when I get under there), possibly changing the alternator (we'll see if she starts on Saturday), all according to Brandon. Still need a trailer. I'm not much good at working on other peoples rigs but I'm pretty good at handing tools under a truck if anyone needs a go-fer I'm your girl.
MudBuggy Wrote:Shane, I just need to replace 2 tires on the trailer before you pick it up. Where is the best place to go?

I have 2 trailer tires on 15" 6 lug rims, Get with akcowgirl77 to pick them up. if they will work for you.
Brandon~ my trailer is a 5 lug pattern with F78-15ST.
I am out of the M & G fun.
im headed down what time you guys plan on leaving ? are we convoying down ?
I'll be leaving that thursday as soon as I get off work. Probably about 5pm-7pm. I'll be driving down as far as I can make it. My plan right now is to hit B-29 on friday. I have to be at the M&G itself friday night or first thing Saturday morning as there is a driver meeting saturday morning. Also I have to finalize plans for the ramp and such. I'll be meeting a few other people friday somewhere to run B-29.
if i can find money for 3 other swampers and get my axle moved forward Im in. tragdor is a long ways from being done.
MudBuggy Wrote:Brandon~ my trailer is a 5 lug pattern with F78-15ST.

You are welcome to the tires they are 15", like I said before please contact my wife (akcowgirl77) to pick them up.
ill be there who is driving down thursday ? what time did you want to hit b-29 ?
I'm still trying to order gears for the jeep. Don't know if I'm going to get them in time. Chris wants to go hit B-29 and be at M&G. I think he will be up here this weekend to get his truck. If I don't get my gears here and done in time I wont be going. Can't see driving down there and not being able to wheel. wayne I do have a bumper and the ramp trophies to send down if I don't go.
ok ill make sure they get there .. do you need help to make it happen ?
Chris came by last night and I sent them with him. But he also left with my wheels and tires on his truck which I need brought back up.