Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mud Boggs
Remember the Salcha fair is this weekend and there will be Mud races at it again this year. Word has it that the fair donated some prizes for the winners. If I get my gears done I'll be out there.
Races start at 1pm. Be there early to sign up and register though. This year you have to go through the fair admission gate to watch I believe.

Oh hey, does anyone have a helmet I can possibly use if I make it there? I really need to buy a new one.
I got two. they are motorcycle helmets.
I think Linda should drive my Jeep!
I think Linda should drive your Truck!! :rockon:
Either way I think Linda should drive one of the vehicles.

Petey any chance I could meet up with you friday after work to borrow one.

I've been searching yard sales and online for sale boards but can't pay the prices some are asking to buy a helmet.
MudBuggy Wrote:I think Linda should drive your Truck!! :rockon:

I think Linda will end up with a Divorce if she drives my toy hauler!!!
Mel- i get off kinda late though. we can make it happen. just give me a call when you are ready for them. I get off around 8 or so.

Linda - blame it on one of the Boys. Just hope no pictures surface! wait, helmets will be on so no faces will be recognized Big Grin
I have some work to do on Skitzo, but hope to be there!

I also need to find a truck to haul the trailer down... but think I may have that worked out as well.

Hope to see you all Saturday.
Angel Just a thought Don. It would be fun to run the bogs but I'm not sure the Jeep will make the finish line and definitely don't want to brake it any more at this point. Hmmmm... maybe the Edge can... :tease:
Linda bring it out. We can source out where the noises are comin from while you race it.
Bump. Races start at 100pm. I'll be out there.