Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to make up my mind.
Should I put the 1.6 in the big zuk or build the little zuk with it and my Yota axles?
I say little zuk. Reason being is the big zuk is a decent wheeler already. Build the other up a little more "extreme" so to speak. Also this way you will still have one wheeling rig while you build the other. I think we have learned this lesson over and over. Right Petey? :poke:
1 year ago I would have said no, I thought you were pretty hard core zuk to not only wheel one but to also DD one. But since you side lined her for something that 1. Pushes out more heat, 2. Has more room, and 3. Has power steering and she has been sitting neglected in the yard I would have to agree with Mel. Why not build her to be bigger and better the then her bigger sister, she deserves a little love too.
+3 build up the small zuk . i had a great summer being able to wheel and still build the f250 .. It kept my fire going and helped me get it built ..kept the ideas coming and project came alot more fun and quicker .

and you will be able to pick wich truck per kind of wheeling .. its why i always liked to switch rigs between scout and 85 yoda some trails just were not fun in the buggy anymore but still a challenge in a 67 scout .
build the smaller zuk.
Big Grin
akram Wrote:I say little zuk. Reason being is the big zuk is a decent wheeler already. Build the other up a little more "extreme" so to speak. Also this way you will still have one wheeling rig while you build the other. I think we have learned this lesson over and over. Right Petey? :poke:

yeah yeah.. :pbbt: