Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP
i just went playing in the toyota, did a little swimming, and now its running like crap, got stuck while said swimming was being done, kept foot on gas pedal to keep water from rushing into tail pipe, ive ran iso heet straight threw the carb to clean out water, is it possible there is just a bunch of water trapped in my carb, idleing and gunning it it runs fine, but after any power it just caputs and barely goes... oh and ive drove it from er, cushman to schucks to the airport

[Image: Picture012.jpg]
[Image: Picture004.jpg]
[Image: Picture003.jpg]
[Image: Picture001.jpg][url=http://mudmakesmehorny.com/smf/index.php?topic=859.0][/url]
Whoops! Where are you now?
at home, im letting the toyota idle to try and see if i can just run out the bad stuff, im thinking i might have toasted my distributor a little bit
could be the distrubutor. Sounds like mine used to run when the timing was way off. idles fine, zero power.
hrmmm
distrubutor is all wet sounds like. pull it the plugs and dry it all out then try.
Hit the inside of the distributor with WD-40. It'll dry up quick.
i did the same thing to my truck at out at cushman this summer...water rushin over the hood wasnt cool but kept my foot in it and made it out, on like 2 cylinders...in top revvs the other cylinder(s) would kick in...draining the distributor was the cure for me though
half a tank of gas a can of iso heet and drying the dist helped... letting it sit over night should be good, it still has a little hesitation but its getting better...