Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Show email
Got this in an email passing it on.
  • Hello,
    My name is Leon Reynolds and I am a fellow car enthusiast and business owner here in Alaska. This summer I am hosting the first annual REV ALASKA show on Saturday July 1st at the Palmer fairgrounds. It is advertised as “all things motor, all one place”. It is an all vehicle event featuring cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATV’s from all genres. If it Rev’s……we want to see it!
    I am reaching out to you as a representative for your organization. The event will have an indoor car show, a swap meet section, and I will also be allocating a portion of the outside walkways for various clubs to get exposure for their groups and to also to show off some of your member rides. The best part is that it will be free! I will be giving enough space for a booth (table, covered tent approx. 10 feet wide) and enough space to fit 2 member vehicles on each side for display at no charge. You will be able to promote your organization to spectators as well as upcoming events you may be hosting.
    It is my goal to provide an event that brings all types of enthusiasts together for a great display of craftsmanship and horsepower. We have had a great response so far from various organizations and I would welcome you to be a part of it. Please let me know if this interests you quickly as space is limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
    Please contact me at leonreynolds76@gmail.com with questions and to reserve your space. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Leon Reynolds
    Rev Alaska
If it was here I would be interested, but we will not get much awareness (not that we need it) down there. Just my .02
We will have been there for Meet n Greet 2 weeks before.
I wouldn't go back.
I have no intention of going. Was showing Randy email and website stuff. That's mainly why this was posted.
If im bringing a vehicle down im going wheeling and camping.