Arctic Offroad Forums

Full Version: Recovery needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
F-150 North of Fairbanks on Steese - truck is slosly sinking. XJ with detroit couldn't get him unstuck.

Need either full size truck and or winch.

Call Dan @ 978-7616

Thanks

TJVigilante

he's not answering his phone, I'll head out there and see if I can do anything. Is he right off the highway?

TJVigilante

Well I took a nice leisurely drive up to Fox and back, on the way there I saw a steel blue XJ coming back the other way followed by a white TJ, no F150...found a spot that looked like there was a vehicle stuck, but no vehicle, so I turned around and came home.

Can't say I don't try...I need a cell phone.

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

if this needs winched i have a new toy with a 15000# on the front looking to get broken in.
I can tell, I caught him just wandering around with his new truck looking for something stuck yesterday.

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

with your road i thought the pickings would be good

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

C.A. and I are heading up there after work if anyone wants to join us. call my cell 460-6925
haha, yep this time of year its odd you didn't get to pull somebody out!

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

Well i waited around till 5:15 then went outside and waited till 5:40 talking to justin, still no show so i headed home. Kind of ticked about wasting my time waiting and no one showing or calling.
I never got a call back either

TJVigilante

He's still stuck? I thought he got out.

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

at 4ish he was still stuck

TJVigilante

Guess I should have looked around a bit longer. :p

I just figured from what Kevin said, he was right off the highway.
I was told he was actually off Gilmore Trail.
So what happened?
Sounds like another candidate for the "Do not respond" list.

ARCTIC_EXPRESS

he was WAY off the road on the trail part of gilmore trail
Down by the old mine to the east or north up by poker flats?
Sorry guys, I just passed on the info I got. Didn't mean for you all to sit around for nothing. :angry: