Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovery needed
F-150 North of Fairbanks on Steese - truck is slosly sinking. XJ with detroit couldn't get him unstuck.

Need either full size truck and or winch.

Call Dan @ 978-7616

Thanks
he's not answering his phone, I'll head out there and see if I can do anything. Is he right off the highway?
Well I took a nice leisurely drive up to Fox and back, on the way there I saw a steel blue XJ coming back the other way followed by a white TJ, no F150...found a spot that looked like there was a vehicle stuck, but no vehicle, so I turned around and came home.

Can't say I don't try...I need a cell phone.
if this needs winched i have a new toy with a 15000# on the front looking to get broken in.
I can tell, I caught him just wandering around with his new truck looking for something stuck yesterday.
with your road i thought the pickings would be good
C.A. and I are heading up there after work if anyone wants to join us. call my cell 460-6925
haha, yep this time of year its odd you didn't get to pull somebody out!
Well i waited around till 5:15 then went outside and waited till 5:40 talking to justin, still no show so i headed home. Kind of ticked about wasting my time waiting and no one showing or calling.
I never got a call back either
He's still stuck? I thought he got out.
at 4ish he was still stuck
Guess I should have looked around a bit longer. :p

I just figured from what Kevin said, he was right off the highway.
I was told he was actually off Gilmore Trail.
So what happened?
Sounds like another candidate for the "Do not respond" list.
he was WAY off the road on the trail part of gilmore trail
Down by the old mine to the east or north up by poker flats?
Sorry guys, I just passed on the info I got. Didn't mean for you all to sit around for nothing. :angry: