Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
riding around....
Toady while out I noticed a few things.
1. I need to get the pieces made for the leafs so they quit moving.
2. My bushing are squeaking alot.
3. Lockers Rule.
4. Apossible prospect, w/ a stalker card now.
5. If you spray Cutter bug spray directly on a hornet it will immobilize it.
6. Don't take a F250 w/ street tires into deep mud/water and then try to pull it out with a strap that looks like a mule could pull on it and break it.
[Image: 05-26-07_1757.jpg]
[Image: 05-26-07_1758.jpg]
[Image: 05-26-07_1759.jpg]
Sorry about the pic quality but it was taken with a cell phone. I don't know where the ppl were but nobody was around and ther was a broken strap laying at it.
Ha! That's the mud hole I went through last time I was out there!
Where is that truck at? I'd like to go out and take a look at it.
Go up to the beacon at approach hill, and take the trail going around the backside. That's if it's the same spot. it definitely looks the same.
I don't think it is, Looks like the trees are to open. I might head out there and check it out.
Joe you were right. I went out there and found them trying to pull the truck out with a Subi. the funniest thing I have ever seen. Any way I gave them a pull and he is free.
Tip:
T-tags = -10 offroad points.
yeah I forgot to mention the temp tags. Glad they are outnow. I road around for a while back there to see if they showed up then I had to go. I think it's funny the things ppl do cause they have 4wd.
One other thing I forgot to mention is I need to get teh spring that goes on the bar in the brakes as it is rattling around now.