Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, who is THIS guy?
SamuraiMike Wrote::oops: That was from my very early days of exploring the frozen North.:redface:

I owe Dave huge for taking me out and showing me the trails, he's tops in my book!

:orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside: :orangevertside:

Ah, shucks!!!
You guys are killing me! And you lost the pics my my blue XJ....it's black now and I'll have to send you some older pics for the site. For those of you that remember or were there....remember our "first meeting"? I think Gary, Missy, Jon, Mike and Wally were there.......good times!
Got another water fall for ya to try - dunno if it'll wait 'till 2012!
It is odd looking back. I saw a pic of the X when I first got it modified. Just a brush guard and KCs. I thought I was hot stuff with 31 MT's. Now if I parked it against the current X, I would be like wow that looks small lol..
Mr4x4 Wrote:You guys are killing me! And you lost the pics my my blue XJ....it's black now and I'll have to send you some older pics for the site. For those of you that remember or were there....remember our "first meeting"? I think Gary, Missy, Jon, Mike and Wally were there.......good times!

I still have a box for a transmission, but no pics.....Sad
wow that was some cool pics there mike.......... guess aaron thought that was pretty dang cool huh? lol those pics should be added to the "attention, your rig could be damaged and or rolled" thread
lns you have zuki fever now... i think your zuk secretly hates youWink
I've got some 'early' pics that I've been meaning to send to Geoff. Many of the pics were taken before the club even existed. Back "then", Brian with his 4dr Cherokee Chief and Wally with his White XJ were the "big" rigs. The rest of us (me, Gary, Kory) were running stock rigs. Hehe...
AKJeeper Wrote:I've got some 'early' pics that I've been meaning to send to Geoff...
I was cleaning out my PMs and saw this. I had been meaning to ask you again.