Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jeep!
nice looking - and I've always liked those trucks except for being unibody and no room for more than 2 pepes. Vey nice score there!

And thanks for the stickers!
3 people if the center one is small. Only the cab is unibody the bad is bolt on as normal. I was thinking about a half exo bed roll cage and some removable racing seats with 5-point harness in the back like an old Subi Brat.
Man what a day. I replaced the leaky exhaust manifold gasket and it wasn’t missing bolts they where broke off in the block, Then the vacuum line harness broke. I pulled bolts out of the 6 cyl. In the corner and mended the vacuum lines with hose and replaced the O2 sensor. It runs again, better but still with a slit knock. Other then that I pulled the sway bars off and unhooked the LSPV and ramped it yesterday on the RTI with a broken front axle u-joint. I replaced both the U-joints in the TJ shafts Nate hooked me up with and should be putting them in soon along with new tires. The rest of the lift will have to wait till I do the clutch and rear main oil seal. The front skid won’t fit on the 4 cyl due to a motor torque dampener, I’ll see if I can fab a new mount for it so I can throw it on.
Just threw the new woppen 30 x9.5 Mud Rovers on! I gained a killer 1.5" of lift.
HELLO....

Haven’t you got a Scrambler bumper to be working on! Big Grin

JK
Man I'm doing like 8 things here at once.
Just messing with you Eric... I will say it's a good thing I didn't see picture of my Scrambler on that ramp! Smile

Take your time... I'm about a week and a half out right now...
holeski Wrote:Man I'm doing like 8 things here at once.

Benifits of adhd Big Grin
Yeah but but none of it gets done!
Did you buy that truck because you liked the way mine road? You just couldn't find a Yota Big Grin

JK. nice find