Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Tire is asking for Help!
I had planned on attending this, but I will have to bow out. I have some chores that are a must-do on both Saturday and Sunday. Sad
Big Grin Sweet glad to see all the team work. I may be able to come out and saw hey to all on saturday but I am sure I will be busy.
How about a quick trip to the Wainwright play area after this!?!?!?!?

George stopped by and mentioned the possibility - I may be able to do that for a bit... but a tree house is my 1st priority this Saturday! Big Grin
im game for ftww after. i have been out there the last 2 days getting the dodge ready for sat. i have found a few spots with some nice mud still left thats not to deep for the stock guys too.
I'll take the FSJ out and see how many times I can get stuck.

Seriously, I'll go out and watch. I've never been to the play area at WW.
I'll bomb around FtWW on Saturday, no problemo.

It's a pretty neat spot mark....you don't have to go into the mud, you can stick to the Hill.
ftww play hills are easy for even a stock rig. As long as you know your limits you can have a good time. most mud is dry only leaving some rocks and hills to play on.
George,
Give me a call if no one else can do the ramp. I'll get it either tonight or tomorrow. I'd like to have it in place and the display vehicle on it before 1030.
I'll be there shortly after 10. Can't help with the ramp though
I might be able to make it. Was hoping to do a run tomorrow. Please see my new post in trail runs for an idea of a place to check outSmile
I am gonna try to make it. I nominate Joe's topless TJ for the ramp.
Cool. Big Grin
well i might not make it now. blew a soft line on the right side front brake caliper tonight playing on ftww. nothing to serious. napa has the part and i just need to get up early enough to go get it and bleed the brakes. i should be there if all goes well. stupid design was the cause of the problem. from what i can tell it that the right front tire rubbed a hole in the line and i just happen to go out when i was playing. i also going to bring the mini dodge look alike and my rc rock crawler for show.
Well at least you made it home safely without your brakes. Get it done so we can wheel!

As far as the RC rock crawler, maybe people can bring rocks to the show so we can make a little rock garden for it? Give the kids a chance to get some wheeling in...maybe even the kids young at heart.
somebody put some pics up after the show please, this sounds like a good time.
Items that I am bringing with me.

AO banners
An at least somewhat clean FSJ
A HUGE Nascar RC car
3 kids that I hope will behave.
Possibly a DVD player for the kids.
I'll be there!!! See ya in an hour
I'm bringing a camera and a quite dirty, dented TJ with no top or doors. Big Grin
[Image: DSCF0026.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0027.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0028.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0029.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0030.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0031.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0033.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0036.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0038.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0039.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0040.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0042.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0044.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0045.jpg]
there was a good showing by AO at this and Janene and the American Tire crew was happy to see us out in force. Anthony came out and said hello between customers gettign work done, and it was good to see him again as well.
We had a mini-ramp off out there and fun was had by all. We had some carnage as Mel's rig blew a brake line. We also got to talk the club up to possible prospects as at least 4 different people came by interested in the club and what we are doing.

a visitor
[Image: DSC_0313.JPG]

WANTED: For felonious sheep stealing, Ford loving, and underwear stealing thievery:
[Image: DSC_0306.JPG]

Joe the picture ho
[Image: DSC_0308.JPG]

David and Goliath
[Image: DSC_0304.JPG]
I spy
[Image: DSC_0298.JPG]

We need to get a gallery sub list for this one as a lot of cameras were out today.
[Image: STA71840.JPG]
[Image: STA71837.JPG]
[Image: STA71845.JPG]
The Hero Shot
[Image: STA71848.JPG]

[Image: STA71849.JPG]
Flexin' like a Toyota Should...
[Image: STA71850.JPG]
What the h@#$ color is it?
[Image: STA71852.JPG]
All decked out for an Expedition...
[Image: STA71855.JPG]
Showed up just in time:
[Image: STA71857.JPG]
Well, kind of looking like I blew my left Bierfield SadThe hub is fine. Haven't been able to open it up yet as I can't find the socket to take the big nut off. I think I have one? Made it home on my own power, at first I was not able to make left turns, had to back up to make it through a sharper left turn, Once I we got out to the main drag, I was able to make full left turn again. Thanks to Kev and George for following me home. Thanks to all the other guys that helped get me up the hill.
Anyone got any other pics of my cruiser flexing and of the Rav?
I got the Rav4, but you were up and down too quick to take a pic.
That was Sweet Thanks Guys! Was nice to see all of you!
Sorry I could not have hung out more but there will be some more festivitys this summer Thinking another 4X4/Truck show/car wash/Barbique soon.....Big Grin
This should be a great summer.

Again to all that showed up Thank you very much and if I can help ya in any way Feel free to get a hold of me.See Admin for details.

Anthony R.
American Tire South Cushman.
If you do something else...perhaps tossing a word in with the radio guys about us would be in the cards? :p

It was fun, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
TJVigilante Wrote:If you do something else...perhaps tossing a word in with the radio guys about us would be in the cards? :p

Kodi said he heard us on the radio - so apparently the radio guys mentioned us at least once.

Was a good time. Thanks to Anthony, Jeanine, and Am Tire for the invite and donation to the club.

Thanks to all who came out and chatted things up. Was nice to get to know some of the prospects a bit as well as meeting new folks.

Thanks to those who went wheeling afterwards as well. Sorry I had to go so soon, but the tree house is now functional for the kiddos. Needs a few suports and hand rails and... I think this will be like a rig - never quite done with something always to add.... but at least they can play in it!