Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
toyota
you think a 4 runner that is not lifted would go were yalls jeeps would
and if not then would yall now how to lift it cheap?
hickman Wrote:you think a 4 runner that is not lifted would go were yalls jeeps would
?

No :moon:

Get a bodylift... cheap... easy... all you'll need Cool
Yes, it will do ok. Save your money on the bodylift and lock the rear and buy some 32" mudders and you can do 90% of the runs AO does.
I don't have a lift of any kind and I've been holding in pretty good. :allrighty:
what year runner?
anything over 31's and your rear end will explode:eek:

just kidding, I think 33's will fit on a stock 4-runner but 32's will flex and wheel fine for most trails, NBM hit most trails open with 31's back in the day of "little T"
it is a 96 toyota 4runner
does any on know the prices on body kits off the top of there heads
I have a stock 4runner other than the lincoln locker rear and mud tires and I did just fine on a couple of the runs ( thanks to mousee and 4 link ). Something else that would help that is free is to remove the front sway bar,I did this and I don't really see a difference. But I would recomend doing a corect lift just to cover my :moon:
About $80-100 if you shop around for the body lift.
i would swing away from a body lift... i will never ever buy one again... unless i have to clear a big block or some sort of tcase rotation...
Toyotas look and wheel fine with a bodylift. That said, the 4 runner has some really good lift options out there (I am talking about IFS lifts here). I personally have had great ezperience with Old Man Emu in the past but they don't make "extreme" lifts. www.yotatech.com has some pretty good info. Good luck and happy wheeling.
cough marlincrawler.com... buy the straight axle kit... you would have mucho cool points then...
It's a 96 with the tacoma style front suspension; coils over shocks, and rack and pinion steering. Just lock it, put 32s on and go. It you want to lift it, buy something older and lift that.